Business funding to suit your needs
If you are not completely happy with our service we would like to hear about it. That way we can do something to put it right.
How we will treat your complaint:
At Excel-A-Rate we do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best possible service. However, sometimes, things can go wrong. When that happens we always encourage you to tell us about your complaint so that we can rectify it quickly and efficiently.
We want to:
* Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint;
* Give your complaint the attention it deserves;
* Resolve your complaint without delay; and
* Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How and where to complain:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or product, you can tell us about your concerns in the following ways:
* By appointment; in our office. We open 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am until 3.45pm on Friday;
* In writing to: Head of Customer Services, Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd/ Excel A Rate Business Cash Ltd, Prospect House, 389-391 Ainsworth Road, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 4HN;
* By Telephone - 0161 724 2424 during office hours;
* By Email - Please use the email facility on this page. Do not include detailed personal information for security reasons. We will respond by telephone or letter for the same reason.
How long will it take?
We aim to solve your concerns as quickly as possible. If we have not been able to resolve your complaint within two weeks we will write to tell you:
* Why we have not resolved your complaint;
* Who is dealing with your complaint; and
* When we will contact you again.
In most cases complaints will be dealt with within two weeks. We will contact you regularly until your complaint is resolved. If your complaint is particularly complex it may take longer to resolve. If together we cannot reach an agreement by the end of eight weeks we will send you a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a resolution
Send you a letter giving you details of your referral rights to the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more information, please refer to the web site of the Financial Ombudsman.
Our aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our action or explanation the member of staff dealing with your complaint will be happy to discuss your concerns further. However, if you remain unhappy you can ask for your complaint to be reviewed at a higher level. Our Managing Director will review your complaint fully and will aim to give you a full response within two weeks. If the investigation is likely to take longer we will keep you informed of our progress.
However you choose to contact us please quote your account number(s), your day time telephone number and/or email address, full details of your complaint and what you would like us to do to resolve matters. If appropriate please provide us with copies of any relevant documents such as letters, invoices etc. If we cannot reach an agreement we will refer you to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can write to them at:
*The Financial Ombudsman Service
Or by email to email@example.com
The Financial Ombudsman Service:
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally, however, if you are not satisfied with our suggested resolution or if eight weeks have passed since you first brought your complaint to our attention you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.
Alternatively you can telephone 0800 023 4567. Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting the Financial Ombudsman Service website on www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
The Financial Ombudsman Service offers a free independent service and they can help with most financial complaints. However, there are some limitations on what the Financial Ombudsman Service can look into and further information about this can be obtained by contacting the service direct.
Contact us today for a no obligation consultation about your business finance options.