Business funding to suit your needs
EXCEL-A-RATE BUSINESS SERVICES LTD - COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
How we will treat your complaints:
If you are not completely happy with our service we would like to hear about it - that way we can do something to put it right. At Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd we do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best possible service. However, sometimes, things can go wrong. When that happens we always encourage you to tell us about your complaint so that we can correct the matter.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
The information below explains what to do if you have a complaint about the service you receive from Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd. It also tells you how quickly we will deal with your complaint and who to contact if you are not completely satisfied with our response.
How and where to complain:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or product you can tell us about your concerns in the following ways:
- In person, visit our office and speak to a member of staff. We are open between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9am and 3.45pm Friday
- In writing, address your letter to Head of Customer Services, Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd, Prospect House, 389-391 Ainsworth Road, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 4HN
- By Telephone, contact us on our usual number 0161 724 2424 during office hours
- By Email via firstname.lastname@example.org please do not include any additional personal information in your email for security reasons. We will respond by telephone or letter for the same reason
We will need to know:
- Your name and address.
- Your agreement number or policy number as appropriate.
- Details of how we can contact you.
- A clear description of your complaint & whether any 3rd party is involved.
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint.
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
How long will it take?
We will contact you within 3 working days to let you know we are considering your complaint and clarify any points where necessary. If we can resolve your complaint within 3 working days, we will send you a Summary Resolution Communication. This is a written confirmation, which confirms that you made a complaint and that we now consider the matter resolved. If you subsequently decide that you are dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint, you may be able to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service or the ICO, dependent upon the circumstances surrounding the case. We will indicate within the communication whether we consent to waive the relevant time limits as set out in the FCA handbook (Dispute Resolution) if this is applicable.
We will keep you regularly updated about what's happening and discuss our findings. We will consider all the available evidence, the circumstances, relevant laws or regulation, as well as guidance from the Financial Ombudsman Service where applicable. When we have investigated your complaint, we will write to you to let you know our final response. This detailed letter will tell you what we have found, what we plan to do and how we came to our decision. If it is going to take us more than eight weeks to resolve your complaint, from when you first contacted us, we will update you on our progress and explain why it is still ongoing.
Address: Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd, Prospect House, 389-391 Ainsworth Road, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 4HN
Telephone: 0161 724 2424
If we cannot reach an agreement we will refer you to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can write to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Consumer helpline: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
Switchboard: 0207 964 1000
Fax: 0207 964 1001
The Financial Ombudsman Service offers a free independent service and they can help with most financial complaints. However, there are some limitations on what the Financial Ombudsman Service can look into and further information about this can be obtained by contacting the service direct.
Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd
Prospect House, 389-391 Ainsworth Road, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 4HN
Tel: 0161 724 2424 Fax: 0161 724 2468
Web - www.excel-a-rate.co.uk email - email@example.com