Business funding to suit your needs
Privacy and cookies
As data controllers we take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its subordinate legislation when handling personal information.
* When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information.
* In accordance with the DPA we are required to collect information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see below)
* Whether we will pass the information on to anyone else (see below).
* We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
* We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
* We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access (see below).
* Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you please write to:
The Company Secretary/Data Protection Officer
Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd/Excel-A-Rate Business Cash Ltd,
389-391 Ainsworth Road,
Manchester M26 4HN
Please enclose payment of £10.00 (administration fee). As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity we will send you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data we hold concerning you. Please contact us at the same address if you have any reason to believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate.
What Personal Information do we collect and why do we collect it?
* We collect personal information from you when you submit an enquiry in order to provide you with information on our products and services.
* We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service to you.
To whom will we supply your personal data?
We will only supply your personally identifiable information to any other person or organisation:
Where we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
* Where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you;
* Such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such products or services and not for any other purpose;
* Where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
* We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any other third parties.
* We may disclose information about you to our agents or representatives in connection with any legal proceedings or to exercise or defend our legal rights.
Like many websites, when you visit this website we may issue a 'cookie' or unique code that allows us to identify your computer. We use the cookie to note the different areas of this website recently accessed through your computer in order that we may monitor which pages of the site are of most interest to you. We will use the information collected in this way to tell you about services or products, which might be of interest to you when you make further visits to this website.
Links to other websites
Excel-A-Rate Business Services Ltd/Excel-A-Rate Business Cash Ltd
389-391 Ainsworth Road
Tel: 0161 724 2424
Fax: 0161 724 2468
Consumer Credit Licence No. 420783
Data Protection Registration No. Z4942539
Office Opening Times (GMT):
Mon - Thurs 9.00am - 5.00pm
Fri 9.00am - 3.45pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Contact us today for a no obligation consultation about your business finance options.